Whether you’ve written a heartwarming memoir, singsongy children’s book, or the next great American novel, you want your book to be its best.
Thankfully, you just found your editor.
Initial EditsFor Fiction & Nonfiction
- In-depth editing of your book’s first 3,000 words, with the goal of making you a better writer
Spelling & grammar mistakes
Problems specific to your writing (using certain words too often, weak sentence structure, showing and not telling, etc.)
Questions raised that should be answered later in the book
Same-Day Service Available!
Note: Full manuscript editing is available on a case-by-case basis. Contact me to get started.
Children's EditsFor Children's Picture Books
- Up to three in-depth edits of your children’s picture book text (maximum 1,000 words)
- Spelling & grammar mistakes
- Problems specific to your book (rhyme problems, story inconsistencies, etc.)
- How to best break up your text into pages
- Same-Day Service Available!
Daniel Brantley handled the content of my book manuscript with the care he would give to his own mother or close relative. As a first time author, he honored my thoughts and goals… He did not push his ideas on me, but rather guided me wisely through a series of questions to help me understand what it was I wanted to portray. What I thought would take many months, he accomplished in a brief time. His prices are reasonable and his work is impeccable.Sara Jane Briggs